OVERSEAS MEDICLAIM INSURANCEFOR
BUSINESS AND HOLIDAY
(FOR SCHENGEN COUNTRY ONLY)
Overseas Mediclaim Insurance for Business and Holiday is available for Bangladesh Nationals visiting abroad for the purpose of Business and Holiday tour.
For the purpose of premium rates and benefits available Overseas Mediclaim Insurance for Business and Holiday is divided into two plans:
PLAN –A : For Bangladeshi visiting countries other than USA and Canada.
PLAN –B : For Bangladeshi’s visiting USA and Canada.
SCOPE OF COVER: Intended only for use of insured person in the event of sudden and unexpected Sickness or accident arising when the insured is staying out side Bangladesh.
Maximum limit of Liability:
Plan ‘A’ Euro 30,000.00 U.S. $ 50,000 Plan ‘B’ Euro 30,000.00 U.S. $ 50,000
- Expenses for physician service, Hospital, Physician and Medical services and local emergency medical transportation.
- Up to US $ 225 per occurrence for dental services for immediately relief of dental pain only.
- Expenses for physician ordered emergency medical evacuation including medically appropriate transportation and necessary medical care enrouteto the nearest suitable hospital.
- Expenses for medical evaluation including transportation and medical care enroute to a hospital on the Insured Person’s normal place of residence in the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- If the Insured Person dies outside the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh the expenses for preparing the air transportation of the remains for repatriation to the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh of up on equivalent amount for a local burial or cremation in the Country where death occurred.
PERIOD OF INSURANCE:
- The Insurance shall be valid from the first day of Insurance for the number of days specified and Ceases on his return to Bangladesh.
- The Insurance shall automatically be extended for a period of 45 days for treatment of covered illness or accident.
- Extension of the period of Insurance automatic for a period not exceeding seven days and without extra charges if necessitated delay of public transport services beyond the control of the Insured.
RESTRICTED COVER FOR CHILDREN AGE AND UNDER:
This Policy excluded cover for the treatment relating to” Mumps, chicken Pox,German Measles, SpinaBilido, Whooping cough , Diphtheria, Poliomyelitis, Meningitis and Scarlet feve Fever” and for consequences attributable thereto, accelerated thereby or arising there from.
The Policy does not provide an indemnity in respect of Medical Services the need for which arises out of a pre-existing condition.